Important Reminders & Procedures
- Students may begin arriving for school at 7:30 am
- The school hours are 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW
- Students arriving to school tardy must be accompanied by an adult and signed in.
- Supervision is provided at 7:30 am for students who arrive early. Please do not bring your child to school before that time since there is no supervision.
- All parents/visitors must report directly to the school office. The office personnel will provide information and assistance in an effort to keep classroom interruptions at a minimum.
- Students who walk home should not remain on campus after dismissal unless they are participating in an after-school activity.
- Parents/guardians picking students up in the car rider line, to ensure safety, please follow the direction of the staff on duty and form one line. We will make every effort that the line moves quickly, however our goal is for everyone to be picked up safely.
- SMOD will be observed this school year. As an incentive, students may receive an ANNOUNCED SMOD Free Day at designated times throughout the year.
MINIMIZING CLASSROOM INTERRUPTIONS
- Every effort is made to minimize classroom interruptions. Please help us with the following guidelines:
- Make sure your child is well prepared with necessary materials (paper, writing utensils, homework, gym clothes, etc.) and dressed appropriately in SMOD each day.